Tuesday, December 04, 2012

This should be a good rest.

Blogging to you on my iPhone in San Francisco. Yep! Back in the states, this time for holiday.

It's been 4 days already, in 3 days I've covered most parts of SF's attractions but doesn't seems as fun as LA or SD. Even the clam chowder was just normal to me. Not to forget the dreaded rain...

I really hope the rest of the trip would be really really awesome. Don't let tiredness or sickness come near us. Already Lovelle is feeling not too good, myself too am stricken with stuffy nose.

Waking up late means no free breakfast n delay in visiting. We really should rest early n wake up earlier to get the best out of everyday.

We're going to leave SF soon n heading to LA. If you're reading this do pray for our long drive! But first stop shall be Gilroy premium outlets. There we'll definitely get some good buys :)

Signing out.

No comments: