Thursday, December 09, 2010

So long... So long...

It's been such a long time since I've update...

Just couldn't find the energy and time... I don't even had time to read you guys' blogs...
Where to start? Perhaps the sickening sailing I have to go through?

Still harping on the no money wanna buy aircraft situation... But I'm pretty pissed off now by almost every little thing...

Family, work, church... I need a sanctuary.. or is it just me?

I really hope not, I've reflected so much and prayed... left no stone unturned... just couldn't see a way out... Perhaps I have to let go of certain things?

Today really had the urge to go up to HQ and slam the release letter at my boss's table... So many things to consider... so many roads i have to lay before I can do that... omg..

Really love this song...



For you my dear.... Miss you...

No comments: