Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I wish....

That xx will xx xxxx xx xxxxxxx... Cox I xxxx xxx xx...
That this itch and rash will go away...
That you guys are here with me and I can bring you guys around to play...
That nights are long and days are short or nights pass slowly and day breeze past...
For my shipments to arrive on time or early...
That you will understand... Just understand...
Everything will go my way...
That God will find favor in me...
That I'm always with Jesus...
That I'll do the right things all the time...
That xxx xx x xxxxxx xxx
That Christmas comes early and last long...
That I can go home soon... <- that's a 1st...

Seriously I miss everyone back home. It's killing me inside when work ends and I cannot go out coz it's not safe to roam around...

Miss those Dim Sum suppers, impromptu dinners, gatherings and lots of karaoke sessions.

This year is the 1st year I'm gonna miss celebrating Christmas with church ever since I received Christ. It's also the tenth year too... Hopefully things just go my way for once....

No comments: