Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, the year has past again...
Lot of things to update, let's start where we left off!

19th Dec!
Fahrenheit concert!!! Thanks Yeok, Tanya & Trishia for allowing me to experience such a cool thing! It was such a high night! Hope that our interview was not used in Okto! LOL!!!

20th Dec!
Christmast Buffet @ Hotel Rendevouz with my family! Yum!

21st Dec
Caleb!!!
Yea! Finally you're baptised! =) Now I should be next in line =P
Congrats to Ken's mum and Qing Mei too =)

24th Dec!
Christmas Eve!
WHAHAHAHAHA! I look silly! Must have been! With the halo above my head and ridiculously un-porpotioned wings with a white frock!

Anywayz the carolling went well! Thanks to the many carollers =) You guys rocks!

25th Dec!
Merry Christmas!
It was a cool Christmas =) Spent it with my family =)

31th Dec!
New Year Eve! Watch Night service.
Prata @ Prata Place.
WILD & CRAZY board games with the gang! HAHAH

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Movie with Plt 14.
Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Coffee!

What a way to start a new year! It's gonna be a great better year!

No comments: