Friday, December 12, 2008

Like I said...

How different are you from those who are not saved?

Fruits of the Holy Spirit... 1 Package... No 'S'

I dunno... Isn't it obvious amongst yourselves?

How can you even say this kind of things???

Is this the way Bros/Sis-in-Christ suppose to act or behave?

You all have been too comfortable in you own groups. Everyone of you... I'm not taking sides... Time to wake up please...

Maybe it takes 1 to see 1? I might be in the wrong too... But it just can't be me alone... It also can't be everyone except me... Probably my own problem... BAH... Since you all can live with it... Fine with me... Don't tell me why I'm so bothered... It's MY CHURCH... I should be...

I don't know who I can talk to anymore.... Thank God I'll be away for a good whole week...

No comments: