Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's been awhile...

Lantern Festival just over, well 3 days over... Long time nv blog... As usual... I think most SG ppl will blog this line...

No time to check ppl's blog, no time to blog... Haiz.... it's ok...

Project drawing an end le, gotta start to think of jobs to do... Freelance need resources too :( maybe there's no such thing as easy money....

The picture here is entitled happy faces :D Wonder when else can get to be so plain innocently happy...?

Friday goin to Tioman, hopefully nothing happens there... "Scarly" kena Tsunami or Terrorist attack or maybe another Katrina....

Haiz... wonder how's Kat doin... Pray that she'll come to Christ soon... Brothers, pray for me too!

Arsenal lost lots :( not their season tis'
I pity my laptop, it's aiding me in looking for a new one... I think I might not bear to leave it :'''(

No comments: